- Art Museums.com, . (1996). The art of war how did artists paint and see war throughout history?. Retrieved from http://www.artmuseums.com/currentevents.htm
- Grosenick, U. (Ed.). (2001). Women artists in the 20th and 21st century. Taschen.
- Harden, M. (n.d.). Mark harden's artchive velazquez, diego the surrender of breda. Retrieved from http://www.artchive.com/artchive/V/velazquez/breda.jpg.html
- krzysztof wodiczko. (1996). Retrieved from http://art-history.concordia.ca/eea/artists/wodiczko.html
- artt-omma, . (2001). an interview with krzysztof wodiczko. Retrieved from http://www.art-omma.org/issue7/text/KWodiczko_interview.htm
- Kleiner, F. (1010). Gardner's art through the ages: the western perspective [13th Edition. VII]. (The Homeless Projection 1986), Retrieved from http://books.google.com/books?id=UK_jTggtYl8C&lpg=PT440&ots=i-v_f5j5co&dq=The%20Homeless%20Projection%202.%20Public%20projection%20at%20the%20Soldiers%20and%20Sailors%20Civil%20War%20Memorial%2C%20Boston%2C%201986&pg=PT440#v=onepage&q=The%20Homeless%20Proj&f=false
The Homeless Projection 2. Public projection at the Soldiers and Sailors Civil War Memorial, Boston, 1986 -
- Web Gallery of Art, Initials. (2001). the surrender of breda (1634-35) by velÁzquez. Retrieved from http://www.wga.hu/tours/spain/index6.html
- PBS, Art21. (Photographer). (2001-10). War and conflict. [Web]. Retrieved from http://www.pbs.org/art21/index.html
- PBS, Art21. (Photographer). (2001-10). Jenny holzer. [Web]. Retrieved from http://www.pbs.org/art21/artists/holzer/ Jenny Holzer - Art 21 -
- PBS, Art21. (Photographer). (2001-10). Barbara kruger. [Web]. Retrieved from http://www.pbs.org/art21/artists/kruger/
- PBS, Art21. (Photographer). (2001-10). Technology & systems. [Web]. Retrieved from http://www.pbs.org/art21/education/technology/lesson2.html
- Untitled (your gaze hits the side of my face). Informally published manuscript, Annenberg School for Communication, UNiversity of Southern California, Los Angeles, California. Retrieved from http://www.usc.edu/schools/annenberg/asc/projects/comm544/library/images/541.html
- Five Artists of the Mexican Revolution - http://artsedge.kennedy-center.org/educators/lessons/grade-9-12/Five_Artists_of_the_Mexican_Revolution.aspx
- Taylor, B. (2005). Contemporary art. art since 1970. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.