Reproducible Lesson Resources
I created these resources to use in my classroom. Teachers are free to download, print and use in their
- Artist Information Sheet - This is a student worksheet for use in their investigation of a chosen artist in preparation for a class presentation. Students also use this sheet to develop questions they think everyone should learn the answers to through their presentation.
- Color Investigation Sheet - This worksheet is more of a web quest. Students use specific websites to investigate the various meanings of personally chosen colors. This is used to guide students in their choices of color to use on their artwork.
- Layers of Me Project Grading Rubric and Student Self Assessment - This rubric is to be given to students when the Layers of Me art project is introduced. They keep this paper with them so they may refer to it while creating. They use the rubric to evaluate their own work and turn in their evaluation when they turn in their artwork.
- Layers of Me Student Project Instruction Sheet - This sheet is given to students at the start of their sculpture process. Students will keep this paper and refer back to it for direction with their sculpture.
- Portfolio Theme Brainstorming Sheet
- Brainstorming Themes Worksheet Example
- Brainstorming Theme Worksheet
- Window Group Discussion Brainstorming Worksheet
- Victor Lowenfeld's stages of art development
Wirt Made Tutorials
Oil Sample Painting, S.Wirt 2011